The institution of Quality Assurance is considered as one of the basic necessities in all universities or institutes of higher education in order to improve the quality of education. The duties of this institution are performed under the supervision of the chairmanship of quality improvement and accreditation of the Ministry of Higher Education and the control of chancellors of universities and institutes of higher education.
The quality improvement and accreditation is a constant and continuous process during the educational course of an academic center.
The institution of Quality Assurance in Rahnaward Institute of Higher Education, in collaboration with other available sections, implements its executive-supervisory duty in order to improve the quality of education and to meet the desired goals. The most important functional areas of quality assurance are as follows:
1. Monitoring the training process on the basis of terms of the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
2. Providing intellectual development and academic fields, in collaboration with professors in relevant subjects.
3. Monitoring and reviewing of the course materials in each semester, and verification of compliance with the terms of the curriculum of Ministry of Higher Education.
4. Cooperating with the academic deputy of the Institute to attract competent teachers for different subjects during the semester.
5. Identifying the talents and encouraging them to make a difference in the educational process for all students.
6. Preparing an annual report on the quality of education in Rahnaward Institute of Higher Education and send it to the relevant department in the Ministry of Higher Education.
7. Evaluating teachers in the educational process in each semester and encouraging and empowering elite teachers to improve the quality better.
8. A continuous and weekly supervision on the process of adjustment and implementation of the curriculum in each semester.